Pallid Fingers 2 Pallid Fingers 2

Crazy. Sexy. Cool.

I really enjoyed this weird ride. Great work, man! And really nice mixing of music and animation. Now stop doing parodies and do something you make up yourself. You'll get a name for sure, dude... You just have to invent something. Take your time...

rtil responds:

I couldn't agree with you more. This is my last parody, ever. Garunteed.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

Oh my fucking god. Incredible. Oh my god. Crazy. Awesomeness. Geekness. Humour. Everything. Perfect. 100%.

YOU. GUYS. ROCK.

littleFoot littleFoot

Dear mother of god!

This must be the best animated flash I have ever seen.
Plus, the style rocks so hard, it's unbelivable.
You really are the Miyazaki of Newgrounds, Mr. Phillips!
I bet you have a great future ahead. Why don't you try to get a job at Studio Ghibli with this movie?
They will take you for sure...

reaction time reaction time

0.339

I am lame. I know.
Funny idea, but way too short. And only one kill?
Make a multiple shootings game or something.
With an average at the end.

Phantasmagor01 responds:

hey man thanks for giving the results, by the way this was only for a science project, i am actually making another propper game like this in my propper NG account, with a story and YES moving people, this here was just for testing reaction time, but thanks for the help, much appreciated!

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Great Idea to use CTRL

I can't play the game at all. Every time I push CTRL and hit the mouse key, the damn flash menu pops up and I can't do anything. Please fix it, the game looks so promising.

I am using Safari under OS X Tiger.

Zombie Erik Zombie Erik

baaaaaaaaaaaaah

way to hard. sad, because the graphics are great. make it easier and fairer. there were enemys that you couldn't dodge - what the hell? frustrating and unfunny.

Godlimations responds:

yeah, I understand, there arent many flaws in this game heh. Yakobusan.. that name reminds me of a commentator off the "iron chef" tv show :) how cool is that!