reaction time reaction time

0.339

I am lame. I know.
Funny idea, but way too short. And only one kill?
Make a multiple shootings game or something.
With an average at the end.

Phantasmagor01 responds:

hey man thanks for giving the results, by the way this was only for a science project, i am actually making another propper game like this in my propper NG account, with a story and YES moving people, this here was just for testing reaction time, but thanks for the help, much appreciated!

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Great Idea to use CTRL

I can't play the game at all. Every time I push CTRL and hit the mouse key, the damn flash menu pops up and I can't do anything. Please fix it, the game looks so promising.

I am using Safari under OS X Tiger.

Zombie Erik Zombie Erik

baaaaaaaaaaaaah

way to hard. sad, because the graphics are great. make it easier and fairer. there were enemys that you couldn't dodge - what the hell? frustrating and unfunny.

Godlimations responds:

yeah, I understand, there arent many flaws in this game heh. Yakobusan.. that name reminds me of a commentator off the "iron chef" tv show :) how cool is that!

Little Red Riding Ho! Little Red Riding Ho!

Fucking awesome

This needs to go into the top 10 asap.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

hahahaha i hacked a flashgame

it's easy, after the ball stops, just pick it up and throw it again! it keeps counting :)
nice game anyway, but there's no sound, so the full version will get a better rating.

Proximity Proximity

Every day...

...I visit this game. Every fucking day. Always when I get bored from work. A round of Proximity, and everything is back in place. Since two weeks this behaviour hasn't changed! Thank god that I found this game somehow in the NG Archives. It rocks so hard, you will never open another quickie-game again.
Thanks you for making this, and bringing so much fun to the world!

RaidenX RaidenX

sweet!

damn, an awesome game. maybe a little to easy but fantastic graphics, weapons and sound. you really made a incredibly addictive game, man! congratulations.

Cyclonic Mayhem Cyclonic Mayhem

way too hard

damn man. what a boring game. and it's almost impossible to hit the amount of objects that fly by. or my computer is too fast, i have no idea...

jipjip responds:

ok ty, maybe it's your computer because most of my class seemed to be able to pass, even those that don't own a computer.. anyway thx

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

another great synjiesce game

man, your graphics make me wanna slap my creative supervisor. they are just great. and the programing is nice and flowing, too. maybe theres too much functions, but thats okay. great game. keep em coming.

Firefields Firefields

cool

this is really fun! good one!!!